Sunday, December 14, 2008

Motherhood

I am a stay at home mother of 5, ages 17,16,14,10,and 3. Out of my 5 I have 1 out of control child my 14 year old son. The boy has no concience, he lies,steals, smokes,has sex with other boys,throws fits worse then a toddler and has no respect for attority not even in school. I have tryed just about everything. I'm a strick parent and demand respect but this boy is diffrent. I have tryed psycs, meds,councling,in patient,doctors, and streight dicipline. Nothing worked. Now I'm at the point where I may put him in a residental place. One pshyc said he was bi-polar, but I had a hard time believing that because he can control his behavior. I've seen him do it. The in patient psyc said he needs to be placed residental because he is trying to run my home and he thinks he can do as he pleases. which is true. But what i'm really sick of is for one docs, with all they're degree's I wonder if they stepped in my shoes for a week how they would react. number 2 these people who write books on child rearing. 90% of these jerks don't even have kids. Children do not come with a manual and here are these childess people trying to create them.

No comments:

Post a Comment